Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Roberta and I am from Slovenia, small Europian country. I like the blogs of the artists on the net and though I am not really an artist I would like to present some of my work here as well as the progress of it. It will be my creativity journal, I guess. Well, diary of my days anyway.

I am a single Mum to 8 years old girl and therefor I don't have as much time for creativity as I would like to have. I have many ideas in my head and would like to try many things but days are somehow too short for everything I would like to do. I do have some free time though and I try fill it with different activities; main is of course creating things. I worked with polymer clay a lot but lately I discovered beading. I am still learning though.

No comments: