Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sofa Pin Cushion

I've made this one for the Pin-Cushion-Swap. Since I don't really sew, I was kidding that I am going to make my pin cushion of polymer clay and of course the girls were laughing. When I was trying to find an idea for what to really make, I remembered what I've said and had to try it. Of course now I have quite a few other ideas for such cushion, but I guess I will forget about that before I find time to realize them. I am too busy with stamping, scrapbooking and card making lately. You'll see some of the things soon.

Polymer clay, stamped with rubber stamp; cushion is filled with fiberfill and glued to baked polymer clay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kewl!

Anonymous said...

Ful je cortkan! Tud druge stvari so dbest. Bom še gdaj pogledala to stran.

Iris Mishly said...

This soffa is beautiful!