Monday, June 05, 2006

To Sleep Or Not To Sleep


I have troubles with sleeping. Every day I stay up too late. It's because I know I would not be able to fall asleep if I go to bed. Sometimes I watch TV, but that doesn't really help. It depends on the program, which is usually boring and keeping me awake even longer. Too often I sit in front of computer. Or playing with clay. Or reading. Or doing something else. My favourite sleeping scenario is watching a really good movie, falling asleep soon after it starts and then moving from living room to bedroom after few hours of sleeping on sofa (next day sleeping scenario is the same, just with the addition of searching for the scene in the movie I last remember from previous night) . I usually don't go to bed before midnight, and I have to get up at 6 am. And then I am often tired and sleepy during the day. And not enough sleeping combined with the horrible weather we are having at the moment is killing me.

I have started to work some more with polymer clay lately again. I have been asked to make a pendant and that is causing me serious troubles! I have made whole tray of pendants (which are not baked yet, I will show them when they are finished) but I am not sure if there is one apropriate for a man. Oh well, I will keep trying. For the meantime, few pics of my "old" creations from past few months, made for easter and flower swaps.

2 comments:

PhatBoi said...

Sounds like something out of fight Club...I'd be careful if i we're you :)

Wally Banners said...

what a sweet and sexy smmile!:)