Sunday, May 28, 2006

Few New Things

I'm not doing much lately... I simply can't find time for my crafts. I made a tray for swap and I had quite some troubles. I made one first but I used wrong paint which was too concentrated and I made total mess on the wood. I left it like that, maybe I will fix it somehow when I have time. Or maybe it will stay in my storage room for some time, like so many other unfinished things, until I run out of space and throw it away.
The second one was better luckily (in the middle). And this swap was a good trade for me - I got beautiful tray, made in mosaic from polymer clay tiles. Thanks again Irena, it's really wonderful!















And here's a new tile I like very much... made mostly of polymer clay with few findings, stones and pieces of really old book. It's a small piece which is now part of bigger "painting"... and the complete painting, made from tiles by different authors, looks really amazing. And two pendants, made just like that - trying new techniques.











That's it for now. There are few more things I made but gave them away before even taking pics.

P.S. I'm having troubles with arranging pics in blogger today. Don't really know why. My computer acts weird, Mozilla Firefox is not running, cam is not working, spekaers are dead. Crap! It's about time I fix all that somehow. I need some music!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good blog....

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, tista ploščica z obrazom je krasna! Jaz bi pa imela eno tako veliko sliko. Boš naredila? :))

jafabrit said...

I like the pics. Nice tiles.

Anonymous said...

O, kako lep obesek! S kaksno tehniko je narejen?