Sunday, March 09, 2008

Box, Pendant, Picture and More Pendants

Yesterday I was in Velenje meeting with the girls from our creativity group. It was great to see them again and we had a wonderful time together. We had a "How to make a book" workshop and then watched photos from Rusia. In the meantime we ate a lot of delicious home made food and I learned how to make a wire pendants. I had to try that today and of course I didn't have just the right wire, but with some things from my stash they turned out quite ok. Oh, and we had two great swaps yesterday as well - scrapbook pages for memory books and 8th March swap. I got this cute picture, made of air dry clay (thanks Marta!):
























And this is what I've made for our swap (cardboard box decorated with decorative paper K&Company and some ribbon with polymer clay pendant in it):















These are the two pendants I managed to made today (Natka, thanks for the instructions!). Yesterday I am going to the city to buy some more apropriate wire.
























Thanks for the lovely day, girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ful lepo! Škatla je enkratna, kje pa dobiš tak lep papir? Tudi vse ostalo je krasno kot ponavadi. Čestitke

Siret said...

You have very beautiful crafts and artworks :)