Saturday, August 05, 2006

Summer Work

Hello!

It has been a while since my last post. After being on sick leave for two weeks because of my back and leg, I went to work for few days and then my vacation started. My back is better now and not sore any more, but leg is still not completely fine. And I just remembered that I forgot to take massage machine at my parents house today!! How silly! Oh well, I will be going there every day next week anyway as they will take care of Nina while I am at work, so I can get it then.

As usually (at least in last few years) we spent vacation on Croatian coast. Unfortunately, I couldn't go scuba diving because of my back. And I wanted to go under water so much! I was snorkling, of course, I don't usually go to the sea without my mask and fins, but that is just not the same. I will have to wait until next vacation. Nina is diving really good as well and goes quite deep - I can't wait she is old enough to go to scuba diving course. If she wanted, but she is a little mermaid and I am sure she will like it.

Few last days at the coast were cloudy and rainy, and it is the same here... but it's good to be back home anyway. Except unpacking, of course, that is the bad part of it!!

I had all the things for work there, but at first it was too hot to work and later I was just too lazy, I guess, so I didn't do as much as I planned. Here is a part of what I have been doing there (I gave few things away before I was able to take pics).

















































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vauuuu! To je pa super lepo. Tudi sama delam nakit ampak ne tako lepega kot je na tvoji strani. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Very nice work

Anonymous said...

Matr je una rjava z zvito žico dobra!!! Hudo! Kakšna je cena?

anuja said...

Great work!!:)