Monday, February 02, 2009

Few Cards (Cuttlebug + Nestabilities)

Hi there,

It was snowing again this weekend, weather was horrible and just perfect for creating - beside being lazy and cuddling with Nina in front of TV, of course. It was about time I properly try my cuttlebug (which I got almost two months ago) and nestabilities dies (which I got almost two months ago as well). I love it! It saves a lot of time, it's easy to work with and the cuts are perfect every time...

Few of the cards I made in the past few days (click on the pic to enlarge):

















Paper: K&Company, BasicGrey
Stamps: HeroArts, AudDesign

3 comments:

Hali said...

Uuuuu roza zelena kombinacija pa okrogle čestitke...super

moi said...

WOW, kako so lušne. Dobre barve si izbrala! Super!

moi

BojaMoja said...

:) meni je pa ful najtaboljša spodnja desna z metuljčkom :)