Sunday, March 02, 2008

Baking Clay

Look what I got! A brand new cute little oven which I am going to use for baking clay! I used my regular kitchen oven until now but for quite some time I was thinking about buying a smaller one just for clay. Last week they had them on sale in one of the stores near here. Dajana went there in the morning while I was at work and now I finally have it. Hooray!

I am going to turn it on now and bake the pendants I made earlier. Hope it works well and doesn't burn them :) - keep your fingers crossed, please!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and here is a rare photo of Roberta as a young girl.

http://www.softduit.com/images/Blog_Folders/article_images/RecallanEasyBakeHobby_10C1/easybakerecallpromoimage.jpg

:-)

Roberta said...

LOL!!! Yeah, that's me... thanks for this lovely comment, Mr. Anonymous! :)

Anonymous said...

Great to see a proper oven for clay rather than the kitchen one!